Skip to content
- Shallow aircore and RC drilling results intersect new intrusion-hosted mineralisation at the western end of Aquila:
- 16m @ 3.7g/t Au from 43m in HERC141 (ends in mineralisation)
- 16m @ 2.1g/t Au from 44m in BWAC783
- 13m @ 1.8g/t Au from 71m in BWAC908
- 8m @ 1.6g/t Au from 56m in BWAC800
- The new drilling results confirm shallow gold mineralisation over approximately 400m of strike in
a north-south direction.
- Initial program of 16 RC holes to be drilled east-west on 80m x 80m spacing has commenced and
aims to test to 200m below surface.
- Aircore drilling to extend this zone to the south is underway.
- Overall, Aquila strike potential now spans +1.6km, remains open and has potential to increase the
open pit extent at Hemi.